Manager, Pharmacy District
Location: Chattanooga, Tennessee
Description: Bi-Lo is hiring Manager, Pharmacy District right now, this career will be designated in Tennessee. For complete informations about this career opportunity kindly read the description below.
- BI-LO Winn-Dixie (Chattanooga, TN)
The manager, pharmacy district, is responsible for the prescription departments within an assigned district. This position! must be knowledgeable about all areas of the prescription departmentâs operations, including customer service, sales, gross margins, inventory control and payroll. This leader must stay informed about pharmacy trends in the territory, including recruitment, third party programs and pharmacist training.
- Oversee pharmacy operations in retail locations, including customer service, sales, gross margin, inventory control and payroll.
- Help develop and roll-out promotions to improve prescription sales and profits.
- Understand financial metrics used by the company and Medication Management Therapy (MMT).
- Work with pharmacists to develop and implement profitable strategies for enticing current company customers to transfer their prescriptions.
- Assist stores with the proper handling of third party claims, which includes billing and rejected claims.
- Provide pharmacists with instructions ! regarding the purchase of pharmaceuticals, returns and outdate! d materials to ensure accurate tracking of prescription department inventories.
- Maintain and validate the prescription pricing policy used in the stores.
- Audit prescription departments to verify compliance with loss prevention controlled substances procedures.
- Investigate and report on any complaints about the departments from doctors, regulatory agencies, third parties, customers or other individual or group.
If you were eligible to this career, please deliver us your resume, with salary requirements and a resume to Bi-Lo.
Interested on this career, just click on the Apply button, you will be redirected to the official website
This career will be started on: Mon, 06 May 2013 04:13:27 GMT